Sunday, August 14, 2011

1- The Birth of a Blog

Most of my fellow pharmacists are familiar with "The Angry Pharmacist" blog.  It is hilarious.  Genius.  Written by a retail pharmacist, it is a series of rants about the daily grind of the job - irrational customers, vicodin junkies, that kind of thing.  I'm playing on the name, but I plan to make this blog entirely different. 

As I begin my journey as a (hospital) pharmacist, I decided I want to share things that come my way that might help others - health information, etc.  Although I do love to rant, I'm going to leave that to others and keep this positive.  Maybe someday I'll be at this long enough to get bitter, but for now I have nothing but gratitude for the opportunity I have been given.

I work for a major hospital with strict policies on keeping their name out of negative on-line social networking.  I also have to consider patient privacy laws.  For once in my life, I don't intend to break any rules :)

No comments:

Post a Comment