I can't believe I let this go so long! I have so much to say and so little time/motivation to say it!
To start, shortly after my initial post on "Operation Chocolate", something kinda big happened. I was working and two women in white coats came in the pharmacy asking for me. Now, I know what you're thinking... finally two white coats tracking me down in the hospital! Ha!
They had been up on a nursing unit when a nurse received a piece of chocolate from me with my customary note "something to sweeten your day - from Pharmacy". This nurse had been having a really awful day and she was almost in tears that somebody she had been so rude to (that would be me) would respond by sending her chocolate. So these women came to give me a pat on the back.
When they found me they started talking about how great I am (giggle) without introducing themselves so I was trying to figure out who they were. One looked familiar, the other did not. They must have caught that I was trying to read their name badges because they finally introduced themselves... one (the familiar one) was the CMO (chief medical officer!) of the hospital!
I really wasn't looking for any kind of recognition when I started this, but I'll take it!
At your service,
The Happy Pharmacist
PS... I will try to be better about posting. I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment